Oracle Releases Statement on Contract Management
Written on . By CPM Solutions
With much anticipation, Oracle has released a statement regarding the roadmap for Contract Management:
“We want to first take the time to thank all of our customers who have made Primavera Contract Management such a success over the years. While we are proud of all of our products, we know it is your loyalty that keeps them front and center in the market. Many of you know that we have acquired Skire Unifier and added that to our solution offering. This addition brings many new and exciting capabilities to the Primavera product suite.
There are many Contract Management customers who are interested in incorporating Unifier’s capabilities into thier organization in the future but for right now, Contract Management is still the right fit for many of them. Whatever the path may be for your company, please know that we are working hard to deliver the best in class products and your investment in Contract Management is safe and secure.
In CY2014 we plan to release Contract Management 14.1, a long anticipated enhancement to our 14x platform. CM 14.1 will include the following planned enhancements:
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.
- “Find” feature in item tables
- “Search” ability in Submittal Packages
- Ability for Admin to assign layouts to users
- Ability to clear BIC
- Assign and clear proxy for Actions
Drawings and Submittals
- Ability to create a submittal from a drawing
- Allow updates of revision numbers and custom fields in Drawing revision
- Allow multiple submittal coordinators
- Enhance collaborative process of submittals
Technology and Content Repository
- Certification of MS SQL 2010
- Web Service Improvement to Invoices and Trends
- Updates to SharePoint and UCM methods of creating file libraries
Again, thank you for being a valued Contract Management customer. We look forward to a long and continued relationship.