If you are on a tight schedule and need training sooner than one of our scheduled in-class training courses, then P6 Consulting can deliver courses in a virtual environment. Participants simply need access to audio (computer or phone) and the internet to take part in our fully interactive, live ‘one-on-one’ training.
Due to time zone differences and internet connectivity issues, we are currently limiting the live instructor led virtual training courses to North American clients. Don’t worry! Our self-paced interactive eLearning course eCPM102 has no geographic restrictions. Learn more about our on-demand course eCPM102.
In our virtual classroom, you get direct, comprehensive training from Primavera® experts using seamless over-the-web connectivity. You will receive the same content delivered in P6 Consulting’s traditional “brick and mortar” classrooms. Similar to our traditional classroom setting, P6 Consulting’s virtual classroom stresses the same hands-on learning, providing each registered student with exclusive access to live Primavera® systems throughout each course.
Benefits of Virtual Classroom Training
- Eliminate travel costs, wasted time, and hassle by training from a convenient location (home, office, etc.)
- Access to a live instructor for the complete duration of the course
- Course materials will either be available for download or shipped direct to your door
- Use your own PC for the duration of the class
- Download and install the trial version of Oracle® Primavera® P6 on your computer to practice the case studies on your own
How Does the Virtual Training Work?
A P6 Consulting instructor will lead the class using collaboration software so that each student can view the instructors screen and vice versa. Working together through the course, the instructor can share any application on their desktop, including slideshows, documents, and Primavera® P6.
All students are responsible connecting into the live meeting on time as the course will be conducted the same hours and duration that classroom courses are set at. Instructors take the students through the lessons exactly as-if it was a live classroom. At the end of each day of training, students can practice the extra case studies for more hands-on experience using the program.
Who Can Take a Virtual Course?
- You must be located in North America (Canada and United States). Due to time zone differences and internet connectivity issues, we are currently limiting the live instructor led virtual training courses to North American clients.
- For clients outside of North America, we suggest our self-paced interactive eLearning course eCPM102 which has no geographic restrictions. Learn more about our on-demand course eCPM102.
How do I book a Virtual Course?
Virtual classes are scheduled based on the instructor’s availability. If you or your team would like to book Primavera P6 training, please email [email protected] or fill out our Contact Us form.
What You’ll Need to Take a Virtual Course
The technical requirements to participate in a virtual classroom delivery are basic and require little to no cost to implement. The following is a summary of the major requirements:
- Ability of registered student to download meeting applications, plug-ins, etc… required for participation in virtual classroom delivery.
- Computer (PC or Apple).
- High-speed Internet access.
- Phone or computer with headset/microphone/speakerphone feature.
- Shipping address for the course materials.
- Optional: For the best training experience, 2 separate screen sharing connections will be used simultaneously for the instructor and participant computer. It is recommended to have either 2 separate computers or have 1 computer with 2 monitors to view the instructor computer and to control the participant machine.
Get More Information
To learn more about P6 Consulting’s virtual training capabilities, please contact our head office to discuss needs and course customization.
Register for Virtual Courses
See a list of available courses here.