Terms and Conditions
The person, company, or entity who has registered for an account (“You”, “Client”) acknowledges and agrees that your purchase of training or e-learning from P6 Consulting Inc. (“our”, “we”, “P6”), a British Columbia corporation with its principal place of business in Burnaby, B.C., is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
By registering and purchasing Primavera® training from P6 Consulting Inc. in a classroom setting, you agree to the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation by P6 Consulting Inc.. P6 Consulting Inc. reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to speaker conflicts or insufficient registrations. Minimum registration requirements may vary. If a course needs to be rescheduled or cancelled we will strive to inform our clients in a timely manner. We will not be liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the client from cancelling a course. If P6 Consulting Inc. cancels a course, clients will be contacted and re-booked for a future date of the same course. The client may choose to use the credit toward an alternative course. Clients may also request a full refund to be processed.
- Cancellation by Client 3 or More Weeks Before Course Start Date. If a client cancels attendance at a course 3 or more weeks before the course start date, the client may request a full refund or to utilize their payment towards an alternative course. This requires the client to notify a P6 representative by oral or written communication 21 days or more before the course start date.
- Cancellation by Client 1 to 2 Weeks Before Course Start Date. If a client cancels attendance at a course 1 to 2 weeks before the course start date, the client will not be refunded any of their course fees and may utilize their payment as a credit towards an alternative course. This requires the client to notify a P6 representative by oral or written communication 8 to 20 days before the course start date.
- Cancellation by Client 1 Week Within Course Start Date. If a client cancels attendance at a course within 1 week of the course start date, the client will not be refunded any of their course fees and will be automatically charged an Administration Fee of 20% of the course fee. The client may use the remaining 80% of their payment as a credit towards an alternative course. This requires the client to notify a P6 representative by oral or written communication 7 days before the course start date. Once the client has arranged to attend a course, they may utilize the credit and must pay the remaining portion owed.
- No Attendance. If a client fails to attend the course for which he or she is registered, the client will be automatically charged an Administration Fee of 50% of the course cost. The client will be allotted the remaining 50% of the course fees to be used as a credit towards an alternative course. Once the client has arranged to attend a course at a later date, they may utilize the credit and must pay the remaining portion owed.
- Special Arrangements or Exceptions. P6 Consulting Inc. may make special arrangements or exceptions at their sole discretion with clients. These arrangements and exceptions are on a case-by-case situation.
In registering for, purchasing, or using one or more of our online training products, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Terms of Access and Intellectual Property. If any of the following terms and conditions are breached or compromised by the Client, P6 Consulting Inc. may, by their sole and absolute discretion, remove the client’s access to the online training products and its related content, information and materials. Unauthorized use of any of the online training products featured on this website may give rise to a legal claim for damages and/or by an offense and lead to prosecution.
- When registering for one of our online training products, you must provide P6 Consulting Inc.with a valid, active e-mail account at the time of purchase. If this e-mail becomes invalid or inactive at any time, you must change your profile immediately to include your new valid, active e-mail account.
- The content, information, and materials featured in P6 Consulting Inc. online training products are for the client’s general information and use only. All content, information, and materials featured in our online training products, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, and modules, are the exclusive property of P6 Consulting Inc.
- Reproduction of content, information, or materials featured in our online training products is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The client may not copy, reproduce, recreate, modify, alter, distribute, publish, display, store, post, transmit, revise, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the content or the products available on this website, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of P6 Consulting Inc.
- The client must agree not to resell, license, or sublicense for profit or otherwise provide a third party with access to the online training products or individual online training modules which are available on the Company’s website. The client may not attempt to derive the source code of any of the website’s products or services or otherwise use the products or services to develop any other computer program.
- Prices. All of our prices are charged in Canadian Dollars at the point of purchase. Payments made to P6 Consulting Inc. from outside of Canada will be converted to Canadian Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate when an online purchase is completed. The prices quoted for our online training products are exclusive of 5% GST. We reserve the right to change these prices without notice.
- Conditions of Sale and Delivery. Individuals and organizations are required to purchase our online training products prior to using them. Payments can be made by PayPal at the time of purchase via the website’s shopping cart.
- Upon purchasing an online training product, individual access to all of the appropriate content, information and materials is granted to each use for a period of 120 days from the original date of purchase. At the end of the 120 day period, your access to the online training product will expire and no further access to the online training product will be available thereafter. Upon purchasing an online training product, the appropriate online training modules may be accessed as many times as needed during the 120 day period, provided that they are accessed solely for the personal use of the customer.
- P6 Consulting Inc. reserves the right to terminate access to our online training products without refund and prohibit access to all of the online training content, information and materials if your username is found to have been accessed concurrently by more than one computer or accessed by more than three IP addressed on any given day.
- Clients are prohibited from sharing access to an online training package with a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions. The original purchaser is responsible for keeping their login details (i.e. username and password) secure. If a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions is found to be using a client’s login details, the original purchaser’s access to P6 Consulting Inc.’s online training products will be terminated and the original purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.
- P6 Consulting Inc. reserves the right to modify any content, information or materials featured in the online training products, including but not limited to the online training modules, video clips, audio clips and additional resources, at any time and without prior notice.
- Refunds and Exchanges. Upon successful payment to P6 Consulting Inc. for an online training product, the client has the right to return the online training product and receive a full refund for the purchase amount by notifying P6 Consulting Inc. in writing within one working day from the original purchase date. The client also has the right to exchange the online training product with another online training product available on the Company’s website by notifying P6 Consulting Inc.in writing within one working day from the original purchase date. The original purchase date refers to the date that you agreed to purchase the online training product and completed the first payment for that package via the shopping cart on the Company’s website.
- To submit a request for a refund or exchange, the customer must contact P6 Consulting Inc.by sending an email to [email protected] Please include your Order Number, Full Name, Email Address, Billing Address and Telephone Number in your refund request, along with a copy of your receipt of purchase. If you are requesting an exchange, please include the original online training course code you purchased and the new online training course code you would like to receive. You will receive confirmation of your refund or exchange via email if and when your refund request is approved by a representative of P6 Consulting Inc.
- Refund or exchange requests that are submitted by clients more than one working day after the original purchase date will not be processed. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
- After a refund or exchange is issued, the client is obliged to destroy all digital copies and physically printed copies of the content, information and materials associated with the online training product that he or she has requested a refund or exchange for. This includes but is not limited to all digital copies held as an email attachment or stored on a hard drive, computer device, online storage service, thumb drive, mobile telephone device or any other handheld device, or held as printed copies, etc.
- Receipts, Billing and Settlement. Receipt of purchase is provided online at the time of purchase with a copy sent via email from P6 Consulting Inc. to the address specified by the client at the time of purchase. It is important that the client prints, saves and maintains a copy of these receipts because the information contained within the receipts will be required if there are any technical or other unforeseen issues in the future that affect your access to the online training product or if you request a refund or exchange. Any information contained within the receipt(s) that is deemed by the client to be incorrect or incomplete must be raised by the client with P6 Consulting Inc. via email, writing or telephone within 48 hours of the time of purchase. We will endeavor to rectify the incorrect or incomplete information within 48 hours of receiving a reasonable request from the client.
- Disclaimer. P6 Consulting Inc. do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the P6 Consulting Inc. online training platform, online training products or individual online training modules, or any of the content, information or materials that are offered within an online training product. Our staff and associates reserve the right to not discuss the content, information or materials that are offered within an online training product with the client or any organization.
- Neither P6 Consulting Inc. nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content, information or materials which are available, directly or indirectly, through the P6 Consulting Inc. online training platform. The client must acknowledge that such content, information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent. Since Oracle Corporation reserves the right to upgrade, improve the functionality or design of their products; then the software may operate differently than described in these e-learning products.
- The client’s use of any content, information or materials, provided directly or indirectly via the P6 Consulting Inc. online training platform, is entirely at your own risk, for which P6 Consulting Inc. shall not be liable. P6 Consulting Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the online training content and materials. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any of the online training products, services and information made available through the online training platform meet your specific requirements at the time of purchase. P6 Consulting Inc. disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation: financial loss; damages for loss in business projects; loss of profits; loss of revenue; or other consequential losses) that arise in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of the P6 Consulting Inc. online training platform or any content, information or materials referred to in the P6 Consulting Inc. online training products or individual online training modules, or from any action or decision that is taken as a result of using the content, information or materials featured on, or obtained directly or indirectly via, the P6 Consulting Inc. online training platform. All of our employees’, associates’ and/or coaches’ comments, provided for any reason, whether written or verbally communicated, are also covered by this disclaimer.
- P6 Consulting Inc. reserves the right to modify any of the content, information and materials featured on the P6 Consulting Inc. online training platform and in any online training product or individual module at any time, without prior notice or consent on the client’s behalf.
- Oracle and Primavera® are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. These online training products were created by P6 Consulting Inc. and are not a product of Oracle Corporation.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and P6 Consulting Inc. relating to the subject matter hereof, and any additions to, or modifications of, this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties immediately. P6 Consulting Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes made are made effective at the date and time imposed.