eCPM 102 eLearning
Cost (CAD): $349
Course Code: eCPM102
PDUs: 10 PDUs
Duration: 10 Hour Estimate
Format: Online, self-study eLearning
Accessibility: 90 Days Subscription Access, 24/7
Interested in this course and learning online? Book with P6 Consulting now.
eCPM102 eLearning Project Management Fundamentals in Primavera® P6 Windows Professional
eCPM102 is an online, self-paced and interactive eLearning course designed to teach the functionality of Primavera® P6 Professional (Windows) Client. Even if you have little to no experience with Primavera® P6, you will be able to learn how to plan, schedule, and manage a project using interactive modules, videos, quizzes and optional exercises. eCPM102 is an affordable and flexible way to learn Primavera P6 on-the-go, at work, or at home.
This course closely follows our popular instructor led classroom CPM102 P6 Fundamentals course. Our primary goal is to teach you how to use Primavera® P6 using the main elements of project management for scheduling, resourcing, and costs.
The lesson modules are more than videos, they are an interactive software simulation of P6. The 15 detailed lessons will guide you through which buttons and menu items to use. You will also be directed to type and enter information during the lessons. For extra practice, each lesson has optional exercises for you to create a comprehensive case study project on your own installation of P6.
View a demonstration here:
Included in the Course:
- 15 sequenced interactive modules.
- 15 quizzes.
- Certificate of Completion.
- 15 optional exercises – must be completed on your own installation of Primavera® P6 Professional (Windows) Client.
- Instructions on how to install the 30 day trial of Oracle Primavera® P6 Professional (Windows) Client.
- Lesson 1 – Navigating P6 Professional
- Lesson 2 – Creating a Project
- Lesson 3 – Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Lesson 4 – Creating and Assigning Calendars
- Lesson 5 – Adding Activities
- Lesson 6 – Creating Relationships
- Lesson 7 – Calculating the Schedule
- Lesson 8 – Assigning Constraints
- Lesson 9 – Activity Codes
- Lesson 10 – Formatting Activity Layouts
- Lesson 11 – Assigning Resources and Costs
- Lesson 12 – Backing Up and Optimizing the Project Plan
- Lesson 13 – Creating a Baseline Project
- Lesson 14 – Updating Statuses in P6
- Lesson 15 – Reporting Project Performance
Why Should I Take This Course?
- Completely online – you only need an Internet Connection to access the online course from anywhere (work, home, or on-the-go!).
- Fully narrated, easy to follow lessons that build your knowledge in a structured course.
- Step-by-step instructions using interactive modules, exercise videos and quizzes using a popular LMS or Learning Management System to track your progress.
- The lessons are more than just watching videos. You will have hands-on interaction with a software simulation of Primavera P6 Professional.
- Available online 24/7.
- Structured outline and intuitive interface with easy navigation to work through the course at your own pace. Start or stop anytime. You can go back to reveiw lessons you have already completed.
- E-mail support with P6 consultants and instructors.
- Certificate of Completion when you are finished the course.
- Claim 10 PDUs or Professional Development Units for your PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification.
Who Can Benefit
- Project Manager
- Project Scheduler
- Project Planner
- Project Controller
- Business Analyst
- End User
The technical requirements to take our eLearning courses are basic and require little to no cost to implement. The following is a summary of the major requirements:
- A PC or Apple computer or tablet to view the lessons.
- If you want to work on the optional exercises, you will have to install Primavera P6 on a PC computer. Primavera is not compatible with Apple computers.
- An internet connection.
- A Web Browser.
- Optional: If you want to listen to the audio narration in the modules, then you’ll need a sound card with speakers or a headset.