Discover how online training can transform your Primavera P6 experience. Our P6 trainers have created an innovative learning experience that replicates our popular instructor led classroom courses. Our intent is to successfully guide you on how to use Primavera P6 Professional to create, develop, schedule and manage your projects. Students can be located anywhere in the world who simply need a computer with internet access to take the course.
If you are on a tight schedule and need training sooner than one of our scheduled in-class or virtual training courses, then P6 Consulting’s eCPM102 course is available immediately. This on-demand course offers 90 days of full-time access to our lessons with the convenience of learning at your own pace. Even if you have little or no experience with Primavera P6, our interactive modules, videos quizzes and optional exercises will make it easy to learn P6 while on-the-go, at work or at home.
Benefits of eLearning
- Easy to follow lessons that build your knowledge in a structured course.
- The lessons are more than just watching videos. You will have hands-on interaction with a software simulation of Primavera P6 Professional.
- The fully narrated lessons will direct you to click on menu items, buttons or even type text.
- Eliminate travel costs, wasted time, and hassle by training from a convenient location (home, office, etc.).
- Available online 24/7.
- Learn at your own pace. Start or stop at anytime. You can go back review lessons you have already completed.
- Easy navigation with quizzes using a popular LMS or Learning Management System to track your progress.
- Email support for any questions.
- Print your course completion certificate.
- Download and install the trial version of Oracle® Primavera® P6 on your computer to practice the case studies on your own computer.
What You’ll Need to Take an eLearning Course
The technical requirements to take our eLearning courses are basic and require little to no cost to implement. The following is a summary of the major requirements:
- A PC or Apple computer or tablet to view the lessons.
- If you want to work on the optional exercises, you will have to install Primavera P6 on a PC computer. Primavera is not compatible with Apple computers.
- An internet connection.
- A Web Browser. You can use Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
- Optional: If you want to listen to the audio narration in the modules, then you’ll need a sound card with speakers or a headset.
Get More Information
To learn more about P6 Consulting’s training, please contact our head office to discuss needs and course customization.