eCPM102 is modelled after our most popular classroom course CPM102 Primavera Fundamentals for P6 Professional/Windows.
The eLearning lesson modules are more than just instructional videos, they are an interactive software simulation of P6. The 15 detailed lessons will guide you through which buttons and menu items to use. You will also be directed to type and enter information during the lessons. For extra practice, each lesson has optional exercises for you to create a comprehensive case study project on your own installation of P6.
How is this course different from our virtual CPM102 course?
- Completely online – you only need an Internet Connection to access the online course.
- Set your own pace for the easy to follow, fully narrated lessons that build your knowledge in a structured course.
- Step-by-step instructions using interactive modules, exercise videos and quizzes using a popular LMS or Learning Management System to track your progress.
- The lessons are more than just watching videos. You will have hands-on interaction with a software simulation of Primavera P6 Professional.
- Structured outline and intuitive interface with easy navigation to work through the course at your own pace. Start or stop anytime. You can go back to reveiw lessons you have already completed.
- Available online 24/7 for a 120 day subscription.
The technical requirements to take our eLearning courses are basic and require little to no cost to implement. The following is a summary of the major requirements:
- A PC or Apple computer or tablet to view the lessons.
- If you want to work on the optional exercises, you will have to install Primavera P6 on a PC computer. Primavera is not compatible with Apple computers.
- An internet connection.
- A Web Browser.
- Optional: If you want to listen to the audio narration in the modules, then you’ll need a sound card with speakers or a headset.