From: $1,015 – $1,225
Course Code: CPM106A PDUs: 13
Duration 1 Day
Tuition ($CAD) $1,015
Duration 2 Days
Tuition ($CAD) $1,225
Note: All training is currently only offered in live instructor led Virtual Training format.
Virtual classes are scheduled based on the instructor’s availability. If you or your team would like to book Primavera P6 training, please Register or fill out our Contact Us form for more information.
CPM106A Functional Administration for Primavera® P6 (EPPM or PPM)
Need to manage a P6 Enterprise environment for your company? Create new users? Establish security and permissions? This course is for the P6 Administrator in your organization. We’ll teach you how to manage and administer P6 in either the Professional or Web Access Client. You’ll also learn how to implement P6 right the first time, so you won’t have to do it again later! In this course, we will teach you how to set-up security, set-up your organizational structure, define codes and parameters, and much more!
Learn to use Primavera® P6 to complete a wide variety of administrative functions, including how to create users who will access the application and assign their security privileges. You will also learn how to create enterprise data, such as project codes, cost accounts, and financial periods.
- This course is taught in either the EPPM (Web Access) or PPM (Windows) Client, but not both. You must select which client you would like to learn the administrative functions.
- It is recommended the PPM (P6 Windows) Client Administrator course is taken as a 1 day option and the EPPM (P6 Web Access) Client Administrator course is taken as the 2 day option.
Included in the Course:
- Certificate of Completion
- Textbook and course materials
- Training laptop rental (in-class training only)
- Catering (in-class training only)
Lesson 1 – Web Administration & Configuration Introduction
Lesson 2 – Project and Organizational Structures
Lesson 3 – Security and Adding Users
Lesson 4 – Application Settings & Administrative Categories
Lesson 5 – Enterprise Data
Lesson 6 – Codes & UDFs
Lesson 7 – Resources & Roles
Lesson 8 – User Interface Views
Lesson 9 – Manage Portfolios
Lesson 10 – Dashboards (EPPM only)
Lesson 11 – Exporting & Importing in P6
Lesson 12 – Project Templates
Lesson 13 – P6 Web Access Activity Views (EPPM only)
Lesson 14 – P6 Windows Activity Layouts (PPM only)
Lesson 15 – P6 Reports
Who Can Benefit
- Enterprise Primavera® Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Advanced or Power User
- Knowledge of project management processes and principles
- CPM102 Project Management in Primavera® P6 Windows Professional
- or/ CPM101 Project Management in Primavera® P6 Web Access
- Basic Microsoft® Windows computer skills