Did you know Primavera’s web-based project management tool is one of the most advanced in the industry? Labelled “Web Access”, P6’s web tool gives you full access to projects and enterprise data and is coupled with powerful collaboration tools. Learn how to master Web Access by attending CPM101. This course provides hands-on training for Primavera’s web-based solution that will cover all of the topics necessary to plan a project from start to finish.
This course is flexible and convenient for those who cannot travel or make it to one of our physical classroom locations. Virtual training is delivered by our instructors in real time and participants will be able to connect directly to a training computer to fully immerse and use Primavera P6 for the course lessons and exercises.
Virtual training can be intimidating, but we are committed to making your experience easy and hassle-free.
For more information, visit our CPM101 training page!
Due to time zone differences and internet connectivity issues, we are currently limiting the live instructor led virtual training courses to North American clients.
Please ensure that the computer you will be training on is free of adware, spyware, and viruses as it will hinder your access to our virtual Primavera P6 environment. Instructors cannot guarantee they will be able to successfully connect you to our training environment, if the cause of issues is due to computer malware.
Once you’ve registered for a virtual training course, you will be contacted by an instructor within the business week to coordinate your availability and connection test.
What You’ll Need
- Quiet training space.
- Audio preference (computer audio, land line, or mobile).
- Shipping address for materials.
- High speed internet access.
Technical Requirements To Check (If Possible):
- A computer (PC or Apple).
- Headset with microphone.
- Fast internet connection.
- Optional: For the best training experience, 2 separate screen sharing connections will be used simultaneously for the instructor and participant computer. It is recommended to have either 2 separate computers or have 1 computer with 2 monitors to view the instructor computer and to control the participant machine.
There are no reviews yet.