Primavera P6 Training

Cancellation Policy

Fee Payments.

Your registration is complete when P6 Consulting Inc. receives your full fee payment. We have first come, first serve policy with all registrations. Should the course reach maximum capacity before the registration end time, you are responsible for paying in full and confirming your registration to have a spot in the class.

Purchase Orders.

If your company has arranged a purchase order with P6 Consulting Inc. (providing you meet our requirements), your registration will be completed and your spot will be confirmed. All PO arrangements are subject to a $200 per registrant and per course deposit.

GST and PST.

GST and applicable Provincial Sales Tax will be added to the course fee depending on the location.

Confirmation E-Mails.

An online confirmation e-mail will be sent to you at the time of registration and payment. This e-mail serves as a tax receipt and confirmation of your registration.

Cancellation Policies.

The following policies apply to all training courses provided by P6 Consulting Inc.:

Course Cancellations and Refunds

P6 Consulting Inc. reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to speaker conflicts or insufficient registrations. Minimum registration requirements may vary. If a course needs to be rescheduled or cancelled we will strive to inform our clients in a timely manner. We will not be liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the client from cancelling a course. If P6 Consulting Inc. cancels a course, clients will be contacted and re-booked for a future date of the same course. The client may choose to use the credit toward an alternative course. Clients may also request a full refund to be processed.

Cancellation by Client 3 or More Weeks Before Course Start Date

If a client cancels attendance at a course 3 or more weeks before the course start date, the client may request a full refund or to utilize their payment towards an alternative course. This requires the client to notify a P6 Consulting Inc. representative by oral or written communication 21 days or more before the course start date.

Cancellation by Client 1 to 2 Weeks Before Course Start Date

If a client cancels attendance at a course 1 to 2 weeks before the course start date, the client will not be refunded any of their course fees and may utilize their payment as a credit towards an alternative course. This requires the client to notify a P6 Consulting Inc. representative by oral or written communication 8 to 20 days before the course start date.

Cancellation by Client 1 Week Within Course Start Date

If a client cancels attendance at a course within 1 week of the course start date, the client will not be refunded any of their course fees and will be automatically charged an Administration Fee of 20% of the course fee. The client may use the remaining 80% of their payment as a credit towards an alternative course. This requires the client to notify a P6 Consulting Inc. representative by oral or written communication 7 days before the course start date. Once the client has arranged to attend a course, they may utilize the credit and must pay the remaining portion owed.

No Attendance

If a client fails to attend the course for which he or she is registered, the client will be automatically charged an Administration Fee of 50% of the course cost. The client will be allotted the remaining 50% of the course fees to be used as a credit towards an alternative course. Once the client has arranged to attend a course at a later date, they may utilize the credit and must pay the remaining portion owed.

Special Arrangements or Exceptions

P6 Consulting Inc. may make special arrangements or exceptions at their sole discretion with clients. These arrangements and exceptions are on a case-by-case situation.