Interested in this course and learning online? Book with P6 Consulting now.
STO300 Advanced Planning and Scheduling in Primavera® P6 Windows Professional for STO
This STOnavigator original course is an essential curriculum for any organization running maintenance and turnaround projects. This 3-day intensive training course is designed and delivered by STOnavigator Masters for the individuals responsible for the planning, scheduling and execution management and control functions associated with shutdowns, turnarounds, outages and capital projects.
To maximize the effectiveness of Primavera® P6 for managing these projects we’ve designed a course that not only focuses on the ability to use the software effectively, it focuses also on providing best-practice management tools for effective estimating, schedule development and field execution to ensure your overall project meets your key performance targets associated with safety, cost, duration, work efficiency and quality.
Attendees will learn how to properly develop a plan based on realistic estimates, how to apply productivity factors and measure performance, how to develop and manage a dynamic schedule using the Primavera® P6 leveling capabilities and how to get buy-in from field execution and operations coordinators during the outage.
- Learn how to manage your Shutdown, Turnaround or Outage project
- Learn how to properly develop a plan based on realistic estimates
- Apply productivity factors and measure performance
- Develop and manage a dynamic schedule using the Primavera® P6 leveling capabilities
- Learn how to get buy-in from field execution and operations coordinators during the outage…and much more
- Knowledge of project management processes and principles
- Experience in planning or executing Turnaround Maintenance projects.
- CPM102 or experience in using the P6 Professional (Windows) Client.
Note: This course is delivered by the President & CEO of STONavigator, EJ (Ted) Lister.
For more information about Ted’s internationally proven methodologies and strategies, contact him at http://stonavigator.ca/
Who Can Benefit
- Maintenance and Turnaround Operational Personnel:
- Field Planners / Estimators
- Field Execution Coordinators (Operations and Maintenance)
- Facilities Engineers
- Project Controls Personnel
“Found this course to be extremely informative and more than, found it to be motivational. I would highly recommend this course to anyone in the Oil and Gas Industry” Rob, independent consultant, Calgary, AB. STO300. June 2014.
“Ted is awesome, knows what he is talking about.” Redentor @ Cenovus Energy, Calgary, AB. STO300. June 2014.